Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yippie!

i didnt feel like getting out of bed this morning.. it was still pitch dark when my alarm went off! all thanks to DST!!! finally dragged myself out of bed after a 15mins struggle and got myself into the shower.. immediately felt more awake after that!

got to the office early and still have time to go to Bean Bar for a take-away Flat White! i am trying to limit myself to only 2 coffees (from cafes) a week.. mainly because that will eat into my savings!

initially i was thinking of setting Mondays and Fridays as Jowin's Coffee Days.. but now i have a more flexible plan! my budget for coffees will be A$10 a week.. meaning i could either get 3 small coffees or 2 regular ones each week, depending on how desperate i am! ha! i can still stick to 2 coffees this week because there's only 4 working days!!! i need a regular today, really!

the day started off with a Staff Meeting at 8.15am.. and work begins after that.. J will be in L's office this whole week as L is inter-state.. i am holding the fort myself starting from this week! but thankfully i'll still have J to run to for the rest of this week before she goes away~!

during lunch break i received a phone call.. it was to call me in for an interview which i promptly rejected.. i guess i had enough of job hunting and would like to do well in this job.. because they were the ones who gave me a chance!

the day went by pretty peacefully, albeit really busy.. there was Afternoon Tea at 3pm to welcome D into the IYP team! Lamingtons, Chocolate Chip Cookies and Apricot Bun with Icing! Yum~!

the tension starts to drawn on me at about 4.45pm as i have my first report presentation to do! gosh, was i nervous~ but B, J and SR and the rest were all very kind with their encouragement! i was very glad to have it over and done with! cross fingers that next week will be better!

when i got out of the office after work ended today, it was still bright! and that made me very happy! and for once, i'm grateful to DST~ also, i received a parcel from Zen today! Yippie!

No comments: