Saturday, November 8, 2008

Angst?

did my Melbourne Cup entry agitate somebody? or was it the Spinach & Tuna Pasta Bake entry?

hmmm.. but apparently something i wrote did.. this is the first time i'm receiving a 'hate message' on my blog! now, now.. i have been writing for about 4 years and this is my 3rd blog.. i have never received any 'hate message' before! honestly, i'm actually excited about it!

but well, 'getting lost' is indeed something i do very often.. but hey! i am improving! after work, i managed to get myself onto Gouger Street where Sinnie, her Mum and K is.. and when K is sending me home last night, i could tell him my address but i still couldnt really tell him how to get to my place from where we were.. haha..

so yes, 'GET LOST' is one thing i do very often and will continue to do so, maybe for the rest of my life.. but i'm pretty darn happy about it.. it's just the way i am!

take it or leave it~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your closing message "take it or leave it"... WELL DONE!

Jowin said...

Haha! Thanks! What have you been up to lately?

Unknown said...

all cooped up in apt ; p Hate the cold weather!

Jowin said...

Oh, that's right.. it's winter there!

Oh well, you get to enjoy hot Milo on a cold afternoon at home instead of being cooped up at the office?

Feel better already? Hehez!