Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Squashed

Yes, i am officially squashed..not in my apartment (yet).. but in my apartment block.. All of a sudden (after 9 months), i realised i have neighbours!!! *roll eyes* How? Where did all these strange people come from???

There's this strange lady on my right.. let's call her Skinny Blondie..

Skinny Blondie does shift work.. how do i know that, you ask? i came back from work one day and this is in the evening, mind you.. the sort of timing where people listen to the 6pm news

while preparing dinner.. while doing that i heard someone knocking on my door.. i opened it and she started explaining to me that she's resting at the moment and asked if it will be alright for me to lower the volume of my TV.. i was quite taken aback (i didnt expect anyone to be sleeping at that kind of time) and apologise because i have disturbed her rest.. i know how irritating it is to be disturbed by idiots (like the Korean guy on my left, but this is another story, see below)! so i obliged, no worries!

the second time Skinny Blondie knocked on my door, it was a Saturday afternoon.. the house next to my apartment block was having a pool party in their backyard as it was a hot summer day.. they blasted music from their backyard the whole day.. i was sick of listening to their genre of music, so i put on my own from my ipod and the speaker Zen bought for me.. and of course! Skinny Blondie came over and asked me to lower the volume of my music.. i told her it was just to counter the music coming from the neighbour and she said she had already been there to tell them how loud their music was!!! Geez.. i wasnt really that bothered, so i just said, "No problem.." and adjusted the volume accordingly..

last week i had Skinny Blondie knocked on my door before 8am! i was getting ready to leave for work.. she was obviously pissed off this time round when i opened the door.. there were no greetings whatsoever when i opened the door and she asked me, "What's all the banging about?" and i was like, "HUH? What do you mean?" with a totally confused expression.. " it was then she realised she had accused the wrong person - me. What the? Must it always be me? I definitely didnt hear any bangings nor made any!

BUT, whoever lives upstairs was doing a lot of banging last night!!! Gosh, it was after midnight and the idiot upstairs was probably playing basketball or dropping things over and over again! or trying to build a wardrobe like i did a couple of weeks ago but didnt managed to do as well as i did.. ha!

Now, the ultimate idiot.. is the Korean guy on my left! My turn to keep going over and knocking on his door to ask him to shut up!!! i would like to think that i'm giving these kids enough time to have fun and party.. so my limit is midnight.. both occasions are around 12.30am.. but he is now trying his very best to piss me off by laughing very loudly, inviting lots of his loser friends over and talking loudly on his mobile on his balcony at 1am..

our balconies.. are so close i can climb over and and strangle him!!! Watch out, Korean Loser!

No comments: