Sunday, January 4, 2009

Moving

Yup, i am going to move again! been packing the whole day.. and at this moment in time, i cant do anymore packing.. not because i have been packing vigorously (packing has become part of me) but because i'm sick of packing.. even though it has been a relaxing one.. relatively easier than before..

i have a new luggage replaced by Qantas because my Lojel has officially been declared deceased (thanks to Kenneth for helping bring it back from The Luggage Place), a big 'Chinese' bag, which look nothing like the 'original' blue-white-red plastic bag.. mine is a cute one with black and white pigs.. i also have 4 little boxes (those that fit A4 size printing paper) and 1 bigger box..

at this point in time, all the drawers of my desk and my bedside table has been cleared.. though i must say that most of my clothes are still unpacked and hanging in the wardrobe.. Geez!

No comments: