Wednesday, January 7, 2009

what's left?

another round of packing.. have been doing packing here and there after work everyday..

i have officially emptied all my drawers.. the top shelves of my wardrobe are emptied and so are the bottom shelves.. right now, i still have most of my clothes hanging in there.. well, that can wait till tomorrow when i bring back another archive box from work.. haha..

been trying to clear the fridge by eating all my packed lunches for lunches at work and also for dinners at home.. a few more to go still.. i left all my containers at work so i dont have to pack them.. hehez! my pantry is 70% cleared.. will leave the rest till Saturday morning..

i have dismantled my shoe rack and all my shoes are packed (some are at work).. and i'm going to throw 3 pairs of flats away.. hehez!

i have come to the conclusion that packing, travelling and moving is a big part of my life..

No comments: