Wednesday, July 30, 2008

second interview

just got back from an interview with a recruitment consultant from Robert Walters.. she called me yesterday to arrange for an interview for the position of a 'Corporate Receptionist' for a certain financial services company.. in the end, it turned out that they need someone who has more experience with the role of a Receptionist.. so i guess that's not me!

the other problem was that the consultant didnt know if they could represent someone with a temporary work visa.. yup, that's me! so she's going to give me a call later to confirm.. i guess if they dont represent people with temporary work visas, they are actually missing out on a big percentage of migrants coming into this state!

anyway, i was getting ready for the interview yesterday and i burned 3 holes in my Wanko jacket while trying to iron it!!! gosh, was quite sad about it.. but cant do much, can i? in the end, i didnt even wear it out today!!! that's worse~ wahaha.. i'm over it..

my poor jacket..

No comments: