Thursday, August 7, 2008

another interview~

went for an interview this morning and got lost on the way there.. i was almost late! Geez.. it was really in the middle of nowhere!!! it must be some sort of industrial area and the bus that i took was only able to drop me on another stretch of road adjacent to it! Apparently no buses go down the road that this company is on!

i was so lost that i went into what i thought was some sort of factory-cum-office.. the receptionist was really kind and looked up Google Maps for me.. she even asked me what time my interview was supposed to be.. when i told her it was at 10am, she asked me if i want to call the company using her phone because my watch told me i have less than 15mins to get myself there! Gosh, i would have to walk quite a fair bit before getting there..

when i finally reached the company, i dont like the look of it, i dont like the feel of it, i dont like the area it's in and i dont like how long and troublesome it took me to get there.. the interview was alright but it didnt took me long to realise that this is one job that i wish i wasnt offered a position!

i went back to the city after the interview.. and had my usual at GJ's.. my Irish Nut Creme.. i'm kind of into Hazelnut flavoured coffee nowadays, yup? haha.. the drink menu describes the Irish Nut Creme as 'A magical mix of Irish Cream and Hazelnut Italian style syrups, white chocolate, espresso and milk. All beneath a mound of whipped cream and green sprinkles'. Gosh, sounds like me! wahaha.. but i would normally request for a squirt of Caramel on top of my whipped cream though~ hmmm~ *smack lips*

No comments: