Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nice weekend coming up!

S, my dear friend, will be here in ADL again tomorrow! she's bringing me a few pieces of my clothes and the rest of my savings!!! Geez.. make it or break it! but i wont worry about that till next week because i'll be accompanying her the whole day tomorrow and staying over at her hotel to do some serious catching up! i am looking forward to it! for Saturday, we'll be attending Simon's "21st" and it'll be grocery shopping with Miyuki on Sunday.. so yup, worrying can wait till Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi

nice blog, i stumbled across it looking for a chicken soup recipe....

(i'm kind of from malaysia so it was interesting reading)

Jowin said...

Harlow!

The only Chicken Soup recipe you can find here would be my 'Fake Oden'! I hope that helps.. I'm glad you enjoyed reading my blog! Thanks!

Are you still in Malaysia now?