Sunday, August 10, 2008

First Job Offer! - Rejected!

wahaha.. i cant believe this.. i actually rejected my first job offer here!!! Geez.. i've come to the conclusion that as desperate as i may be.. i'm not that desperate yet~ wahaha..

it's too far out of the city and in the middle of nowhere! what's more, never mind that i have to take 2 buses (approximately 45 minutes not including waiting time) to get there, i still have to walk quite a distance before i reached the company! i would have to do that twice a day.. which means that i will be spending about 2 hours on the road everyday? Geez.. isnt that what i was trying to avoid by staying near the city?

the company didnt give me much time to consider when they called me up late Friday afternoon at about 4.40pm.. i was on my way to Zen House Tea Corner.. and they wanted me to make a decision by 5pm, which means i have 20mins! Geez! they wanted me to start the coming Monday and i dont mind starting as soon as possible, come on, it means getting paid sooner! but.. the distance really turns me off.. so there we go, i rejected my first job offer here~

Cheers,
Not-Desperate-Enough

No comments: