Thursday, September 25, 2008

First day!

first day at work was pretty cool! Like what B said, i'm probably the only person to start work at 2pm on my first day!!! Geez!

anyway, it's Orientation Day today.. with J, the girl whom i'm going to replace, showing me where everything is and bringing me around to meet the rest of the colleagues.. there's quite a number of people on 3 different levels and a few of them arent around at the moment.. so i'll probably have a few more names to remember next week..

other than going to the stationery shop to get some stuff for me to use and going to the bank with her, J also showed me the normal work flow for the different days of the week..

at 5pm, there's a meeting (normally on Mondays) which i have to attend with L.. L ran through with me the report she has drawn up for the meeting a few minutes before the meeting starts.. so i wouldnt be too lost.. and guess what? in the near future, i'll be the one presenting the findings of the report!!! cool~ wahaha..

all in all, today's been a great day.. the best thing? tomorrow's Friday!!! wahaha!

No comments: