Monday, September 1, 2008

My LOJEL

i finally took my Lojel to The Luggage Place, which is on Gilbert Street.. i almost broke my arms, back and legs in doing so, even though the luggage is empty! that is my 'Blue' Lojel on the extreme left.. it used to be 'Purple' but after travelling with me for almost 5 years, it has aged!

i took the bus to the city and walked from Grenfell Street to Gilbert Street! i checked Google Map before i left the house and had the names of the main streets planted in my head.. but as it happens, i decided to cut some slack and went through the back lanes instead.. when i could not figure out where i was, i had to call Zen for SOS.. it really wasnt quite funny then.. and it was about an hour later when i finally reached the place.. cold from the wind and a light drizzle..

i asked the lady who tended to me if they were any buses that i could take to get back to the city.. and she said, "the tram.. just walk down this street to King William Street and you can get the tram.. FREE TRAM!" Gosh, why didnt i think of that?

it's SEPTEMBER already!!!

No comments: