Thursday, September 4, 2008

more changes..

i did more changes to my resume before starting on my job applications for today.. there must be something wrong with it.. or maybe there's nothing seriously wrong with it.. just that there are other resumes that look a hundred times better! that doesnt sound too good to me..

anyway, in order to score more interviews, housemates and i have come to the conclusion that i should change my name! nothing drastic and i dont have to make a trip to the Malaysia Embassy or anything like that.. just making my name shorter to Jo.. simple? does 'Jowin' sound too foreign? i'm not too sure.. i'm taking out my given name too.. so it'll be just 'Jo How' for the time being.. till i get a job! Also added more 'quality volume' (if there's such a thing) to my resume.. so i'm crossing my fingers once again!

*my Mum is coming! Geez.. she should be here for about a week, if things go as planned.. also, Jo has got me a Day Job (for a few hours) at the Royal Adelaide Show! the best part is that i'll be getting a FOC entrance ticket and still get paid for the hours that i put in! Hooray! and then i'll get to enjoy the rest of the day at the Show! what's more, Mum will be right on time for the Show too! Cheers to Jo!

No comments: